- Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by effective customer interaction and follow-ups.
- Ability to engage in the day-to-day activities relating to customer complaints
- Provide accurate information on how to get the best out of their equipment
while providng needed training on proper use.
- Provide effective customer service to both current and potential customers by following established processes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks like customer complaints while documenting any issues raised by customers.
- Acts as a source of information to customers by answering questions, escalating issues, follow-ups and provide instructions to customers as needed.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, complete call logs, maintain and update customer data in CRM.
- Apply all necessary knowledge and skills on the job regarding phone interactions with our customers and internal partners.
- Effectively executing customer follow-up to encourage adherence to payment plans.
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Provide adequate customer education during each interaction with clients on products based on clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of company products and services, guidelines, usage, and product performance.
- Create Customer Service processes that can be replicated by new, junior technical support personnel.
- Manage and train new junior technical support personnel.
- Provide technical support to customers by tracking and following up on new installations as well as follow up calls.
- Coordinate with Technicians and managers to compile and update installation information in the database.
- Create Operations processes in conjunction with the Engineering team for troubleshooting that can be replicated by new, junior technical support personnel.