- Schedule and conduct meetings with clients to proactively introduce them to our in-house courses brochure.
- Identifying and pursuing new clients for in-house trainings by use of the company database and networking.
- Build possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships.
- Planning and implementing our monthly public training courses
- Developing internal marketing materials to be distributed to prospective clients promoting our in-house courses
- Research curriculum actively and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors.
- Development of content to be used for public courses and in- house trainings.
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training.
You are here
Training/ Business Development officer
We are a consulting firm located in Isolo and we offer HR services to our clients. We are seeking to hire a Training/ Business Development officer. The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business, while exploiting exceptional training sales skills with effective and successful results.
- B.sc in relevant field.
- HR certification would be an added advantage
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator/Business Development role is required
- Must have social media sales experience.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience providing full-scope training materials, from analyzing client’s need to training planning, development and implementation.
- Highly self driven.
- Experience creating yearly training plans and materials for public courses.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to develop training contents, curriculum, proposals e.tc.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite.
- Effective public speaking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Research and program development skills.