Our Client in the Hospitality Industry is looking to hire an Accountant whose role covers the financial management of the operations of the organization. which includes: reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and general account management
- Maintaining all Revenue ledgers
- Daily review and updates of cash registers
- Monitoring of all vendors’ invoices
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports to the management committee.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements (LIRS, FIRS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- At least 5years post qualification experience.
- Must be between 30-35 years of age
- Must have good knowledge of Peachtree or sage / any related accounting software
- Must be able to handle compulsory tax and legislation issues
- Must be able to handle stock and inventory management
- Must be able to generate monthly management reports
- Must be able to manage petty cash
- Must be able to do bank account reconciliations
- Preferably Female for Gender balance.
- Must reside on the Island