Car Garage Equipment maintenance Engineer.
Our client in the multinational industry is looking to hire a Car Garage Equipment maintenance technician/engineer who will be responsible for the installation of new equipment, conducting routine maintenance, and troubleshoot equipment faults in the car garage.They maintain and repair vehicles, and also train staff on equipment operating procedures.
- Must Inspect all the machines and components and conduct routine maintenance.
- Timely repairs or replacement of broken or dysfunctional parts of equipment ,while ensuring quality standards are met.
- Servicing and replacing of old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Inspection of vehicles and diagnosing any required work
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer call-outs and discussing required repairs with customers
- Cleaning and maintaining the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulation.
- Calculating the expected time and cost of vehicle work
- Ensuring proper routine maintenance work aiming to machines functionality,longevity and responding to equipment faults.
- Regular maintainance of equipment and tools which must be kept in good conditions
- Ability to Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise technicians on good usage habits.
- keeping records of faults and repairs.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Must have 3-5 years’ work experience as an Engineer maintaining automobile machines like Lifts, Compressors, Wheel Alignment Machine, Wheel Balancing Machine, Tyre Changer etc.
- Proven work experience as a maintenance engineer.
- Knowledge of EPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.
- Age Limit: 30- 42 years