The Corporate Sales executive is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with corporate customers in the tyre market to gain patronage. The individual must have must have past experience in sales of heavy machinery and paint, spare parts and batteries with secondary sales. with a good network base in the B2B sphere.
- Manage accounts through the full sales lifecycle beginning with business development, prospecting and requirements definition through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Act as the single point of contact for partner and direct customers and assume accountability and responsibility for escalation of issues to appropriate departments and personnel
- Participate in weekly activity and pipeline review calls, provide activity, and account updates as requested.
- Scout and develop new business leads across the various needing industries .
- Set, track and achieve/exceed sales, adoption and engagement targets, aligned with company objectives, over 3-monthly periods.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Be the trusted partner and the single point of contact for accounts and coordinate the activities that help them achieve and experience long-term success with the company’s value propositions.
- Contribute to the creation and leveraging of marketing assets.
- Capture client feedback and transfer/explain it to the service teams.
- Monitor and analyze sales, adoption and engagement metrics.
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- 3-5+ years of demonstrable track record in a Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales or Account manager capacity; Having successfully sold to multinational companies will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in client engagement and an ability to deliver high-touch VIP customer service.
- Experience in sales and engagement performance metrics and how to act on them.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills.
- High, positive energy and an ability to orchestrate and sustain a rich cadence of client activities, such as on-site presentations sessions, webinars, etc.
- Analytic skills and ability to work hands-on with data is a strong asset
- Willingness to travel.
SALARY N150,000 -N200,000 monthly