The primary focus of the role will be to achieve and exceed allocated unit sales targets for Tyres, in the secondary distributorship market while ensuring retained clientele and repeat sales in assigned territories. This role is primarily business to distributors. This role will require past experience in retail and route to market distribution in the batteries, auto spare parts markets or related fields.
- Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards with regards to tyre sales operations, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target
- Achieve or exceed Customer service objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Lead sales team where necessary to achieve company objectives.
- Achieve set targets and propose development plans.
- Analyze the sales figures an report in daily on sales activities and target achievements
- Manage major distribution accounts and channels in order to maintain steady revenue from the accounts
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors and report to management necessary market intelligence.
- Finalize and align the marketing strategies with marketing dept.
Coordinate with supply chain and finance dept in order to ensure that customers demands are fulfilled on time – in full.
- 2 years post NYSC . .
- Bsc engineering is compulsory
- Past work experience in a Multinational environment would be an added advantage
- SALARY 150-000 MONTHLY