Our client is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Manager.
Purpose of Position
This Distribution Channel sales executive will establish and maintain client and partner relationships for the purpose of generating maximum revenue from those accounts. The job owner will identify high-value leads and key potential partners and develop strategies for converting those connections into productive and profitable relationships. This individual will also coordinate the distribution of the product across mapped-out territories.
Job Requirements / Skills.
- Proven sales and business development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage income and expenses within area of accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to train employees in customer service, sales, operations, and product knowledge.
- Considerable knowledge within the retail industry.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving attributes.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate customer service and customer satisfaction commitment.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner-related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build the business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Work with management to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
Education / Experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the retail industry, selling Luxury products will be an advantage
- Team leadership experience
Degree or diploma in business or related fields.