Our client is looking to hire an Engineering Spare part officer.
- Evaluates and review new products and engineering changes for the department in coordination with concerned departments to determine the viability of manufacturing the product and to identify constraints before undertaking sampling production or pilot run.
- Undertakes the requisition of official documents needed for the product namely, assembly manual, adjustment standard, assembly drawings, quality control process chart, equipment / tools and jig list, inspection result report, checklist, bill of materials for new product transfer
- Prepares quality improvement requisition and provides this to the Designer for an immediate change on the process, drawings, manual of assembly, line arrangements in cases when quality problems are noted or for the purpose of introducing further improvements and cost reduction
- Participates in the implementation of 5S in the work station and complies with safety and ISO standards and specifications
- You will be responsible for driving the qualification and re-qualification of new and current suppliers, in concordance with SWP internal procedures
- Drive efforts to introduce advanced technology, materials manufacturing methods to advance strategic positioning of our product
- Strong proven problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work with and understand engineering drawing specification and requirements.
- Experience with tooling and how it affects parts.
- Good understanding of vehicle build.
- Thorough knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control).
- Standard PC software knowledge (MS Office) and comfortable with digital tools.