Our client is looking to hire a Finished Goods Officer. The Finished Goods is responsible for the day-to-day activity of running the store and warehouse operations ensuring that the inventory system is fully operational.
- To be responsible for verified products as per the documents received from production.
- To plan strategically and manage finished goods warehouse.
- To arrange and plan out warehouse, catalog goods etc.
- To manage inbound and outbound stock movement of finished goods warehouse operation.
- To produce and store action plan, which supports the company’s strategic objectives by using initiative to take corrective measures as needed.
- To supervise and train the finished goods warehouse team.
- To monitor all kind of relevant store functions and transitions are properly recorded in the Accounting System.
- To perform the function of processing orders, organizing the dispatch and delivery of finished goods and ensuring that finished goods are stored safely.
- To carry out any other tasks given by the HOD
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Proven working experience as a finished goods warehouse team member.
- Proficient in standard accounting software.
- Capable of doing store related activities and to prepare documents.
- Must have computer knowledge & also must have skill in advance MS excel & MS word.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, self-management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to influence individuals and teams in order to achieve set or desired goals and objectives.