Our client is looking to hire Head of Sales manager.
The Main Objective of this role is to provide leadership to the Sales Team. The Head of Sales plays a mentorship role in key positions within the sales department and assists in the execution of duties upon request. He/She is tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of company’s vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
The Head of Sales implements sales strategies that further the company’s agenda and drive enhanced revenue generation for the company. The Head of Sales delivers an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies/develops the Sales roadmap that will lead to the achievement of the Company’s goal.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all sales staff and sales activities of the company
- Designing and implementing a sales strategy to expand the market size and revenues
- Develop monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for BrandMark, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, and taking responsibility for sales performance against targets.
- Lead the sales team to achieve and deliver set company sales objectives as a performance-driven organization. Ensure all sales teams conform to Company’s performance-driven on-target-earning policy
- Deliver overall monthly and annual sales budget for the company
- Develop new customers and existing customers for revenue growth
- Manages Key relationships by building strong relationships with external partners and consumers and regularly interacts with them
- Represent the organization and the CEO in major functions when the CEO is not available
- Be in charge of staff motivations, development, and promotions for all commercial staff
- Support other countries in West Africa where BrandMark is expanding to.
- Undertake detailed analysis of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to the management.
- Through research and analysis, the Head of Sales identifies areas of improvement in sales strategies with a view to establishing actionable insights for the improvement of sales and business profits.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business, Management, or Sciences from a reputable University or any other related subject
- An MBA from a reputable University would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Sales / CRM Tools like Salesforce, and Hubspot as CRM
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Customer care skills
- Excellent leaderships and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player and motivator
- Creative and innovative
- 10-15 years proven sales experience preferably in a Managerial position acquired in notable sales companies.
- At least 5 years in a Sales leadership position with a proven track record of leading the sales team to record success.
- Strong track record of Sales leadership/management at a senior level within the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Retail, or Manufacturing industry