|The Main Objective of this role is to provide leadership to the Sales Team. The Head of Sales plays a mentorship role to key positions within the sales department and assisting in the execution of duties upon request. He/She is tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of our vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
The Head of Sales implements sales strategies that further agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the company. The Head of Sales delivers an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies / develops the Sales roadmap that will lead to achievement of the Company’s goal.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
|· Manage all sales staff and sales activities of the company
· Designing and implementing sales strategy to expand market size and revenues
· Develop monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the company, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for sales performance against targets.
· Lead the sales team to achieve and deliver set company sales objectives as a performance driven organization. Ensure all sales team conform to Company’s performance driven on-target-earning policy
· Deliver overall monthly and annual sales budget for the company in Nigeria
· Develop new customers and existing customers for revenue growth
· Manages Key relationships by building strong relationships with the external partners and consumers and regularly interacts with them
· Represent the organization and the CEO in major functions when the CEO is not available
· Be in-charge of staff motivations, development and promotions for all commercial staff
· Support other countries in West Africa where our company is expanding to.
· Undertake detailed analysis of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to the management.
· Through research and analysis, the Head of Sales identifies areas of improvement in sales strategies and with a view of establishing actionable insights for improving of sales and business profits.
· Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
|ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS|
|· A good Bachelor degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business, Management or Sciences from a reputable University or any other related subject
· An MBA from a reputable University would be an advantage
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Sales / CRM Tools like Salesforce, Hubspot as CRM