GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Conduct skills gap analysis across all departments to determine training needs.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring training and development opportunities.
- Liaise with all head of departments to understand all necessary aspects of their learning and development needs.
- Develop and implement effective induction program for new hires of the hotel.
- Design training calendar based on the needs of each departments.
- Develop training contents and curriculum for each department for approval by the HR Manager.
- Produce training materials for the in-house training courses.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure controls of training and development expenditure are within agreed budgets.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Build succession plan and ensure training is aligned to support the plan.
- Ensure training activities meet and integrate with the organization’s policies.
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of the trainings.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCES AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- sc in relevant field.
- HR certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience as a training officer.
- At least 3 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to develop training contents, curriculum, proposals e.tc
- Effective public speaking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Time management
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills