Our client is looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.).
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in business administration or facility management will be an advantage.
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.