Our client in the fabrication industry is looking to hire a Quantity Surveyor(Cost Estimator)
- Must be a specialists in creating cost estimates for specific parts of a project.
- Provide advice on cost implications of the clients’ requirements and other stakeholders’ decisions.
- calculate the quantity of the material used on projects. Also, they must calculate the actual work or labor cost.
- Must have a thorough understanding on the use of technical measure tools for accurate cost result.
- Must analyse and give the early cost advice, budget the bench-marked projects and prepare the life-cycle plan.
- They must have a thorough understanding of local regulations and make sure the project passes.
- Must be able to keep an eye on the cost during fabrication
- Must be able to often liaise with fabricators, architects, engineers, and other contractors.
- provide cost and material estimates, draw up projected budgets, and work alongside a team, noting any design changes and their effect on cost.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, engineering science and technology or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 1-2year’s experience in fabrication industry.
- Good communication with others.
- Great decision-making skills.
- Strong maths knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of fabrication
- Ability to use your initiative.
Experience with financial analysis software