Our client is in the automobile parts sales industry and in need of a sales manager.This role will be responsible for Setting short and long-term sales strategies and evaluating the effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Implements all sales action plans related to the market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- At least a Bsc in Marketing or other related field.
- 5 years marketing experience,
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own work load
- Ability to use initiative to work alone with a team