Our client is looking for a dedicated sales promoter to join their marketing team. The sales promoter’s responsibilities include attracting new customers and improving profits, assisting with product launches and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customer concerns, you must be able to multitask and deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product for their needs.
- Constantly building product knowledge and delivering this knowledge in engaging ways.
- Setting up attractive product displays and promotional booths.
- Engage with customers and discover their wants and needs
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Absolute attention to details
- Disseminate product samples, brochures, flyers etc.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Experience in retail recommended.
- Sharp customer service skills.
- Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.