Our client is a multinational firm from the automobile industry. They are looking for a technical service executive who has the technical expertise and in-depth scientific knowledge of the technology they sell.
- Using their technical knowledge to explain product specifications and complex concepts to customers
- Performing demonstrations of technical products
- Using sales techniques such as storytelling, active listening, and communication skills to persuade prospective customers to buy a product.
- Analyzing customer needs and recommending relevant products
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through regular check-ins
- Working as part of a sales team, picking up and handing off different parts of the sales process as needed
- Overseeing product installations
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Provide solution and tyre maintenance
- Oversees and facilitates the Technical Activities to manage tyres.
- Fleet Management system with Technical activities pertaining to tyres and related vehicle mechanisms.
- Minimum of BSc
- 2+ Years of engineering services
- From Relative industries: – Tires, Fleets, Construction, OEM’s
- Should be able to speak English and Local Languages