GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Coordinate the management of vendors and supplies in the organization
- Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
- Drive productivity, rationalize supply base, and manage the company’s vendor
- Develop & implement purchasing strategies that are sustainable and fully support business objectives
- Understand industry trends, economic impacts, sales and marketing initiatives and apply as appropriate.
- Work with internal partners to define goals, deliver results, and add value to company’s business processes to reduce supplier costs and time to market
- Monitor contractual agreements for all company’s vendors.
- Ensure end-to-end supply operational efficiency including effective product penetration and optimal product availability
- Ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained
EDUCATION & COMPETENCES AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role (Vendor manager and supply) preferably in the FMCG industry
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Numerical skills and a high level of computer literacy
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment